You Will Need:
75 Club Crackers
2 Cups graham cracker crumbs
1 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
1/2 cup milk
1/3 cup granulated sugar
2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup butterscotch chips
1. Line 9x13 inch rectangular baking pan with one layer of Club crackers (you may need to break some to fit)
2. Melt butter in large saucepan over medium heat. Add graham cracker crumbs, sugars and milk. Boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove pan from heat. Pour half of the mixture over the crackers, smooth surface with a spatula.
3. Arrange another layer of club crackers over butter mixture. Pour remaining butter mixture over surface. Smooth with a spatula. Arrange a 3rd layer of crackers over the top.
4. Combine peanut butter, chocolate chips and butterscotch chips in a small saucepan. Melt over medium-low heat, stirring constantly. Spread evenly over crackers.
5. Cool to room temperature, then cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Cut into 2-inch bars to serve. Bars will keep for 2 weeks stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator.