1 tbsp butter
salt & pepper
1 cup white wine (I like to use lemon flavored white cooking wine)
juice of 1 lemon
flour, for dredging
3-4 garlic cloves
1. Heat the butter in a pan with a little bit of olive oil.
2. While the butter is melting, drizzle the chicken with a bit more olive oil and season with salt and pepper
3. Chop the onion and add to pan with the peeled garlic cloves
3. Dredge the chicken breasts in the flour and place in pan.
4. Cook until both sides are golden brown
5. While chicken is cooking, add the lemon juice and wine
6. add the capers with some of the caper juice (I didn't measure it. whatever comes out with each tbsp of capers should be fine)
7. When the sauce starts bubbling, remove from heat.
I served these with homemade mashed potatoes and Roasted Asparagus